November is Pet Cancer Awareness Month!
To help us spread pet cancer awareness and raise money for a good cause, we’re inviting you to join the 2022 Nationwide® Pet Cancer Awareness Walk, November 1st – November 30th. The walk will be held as a challenge on the WoofTrax app, allowing you to walk from anywhere at any time during the campaign.
After registering for the challenge, Nationwide® pet insurance will donate 25 cents in your name to the Animal Cancer Foundation, each time you walk, up to a maximum of $60,000, helping to fund life-saving cancer research. Plus, the more you walk in the challenge, the more chances you have to win prizes for your favorite animal charity.
1 in 4 dogs and 1 in 5 cats will be diagnosed with cancer in their lifetimes. That’s millions of cherished pets across the United States that need our help. Help fast-track us towards a world with better cancer treatments by joining the 2022 Pet Cancer Awareness Walk today.
It is easy to join!
1. Download and install the WoofTrax app (iOS or Android)
2. Enroll on WoofTrax and select any animal charity you like.
3. Go to the “Challenges” tab at the bottom of the app and then Join the Pet Cancer Awareness Walk.
In addition to walking, you and your pet can lift up others fighting cancer by:
· Making a personal donation to ACF
· Supporting an individual or team fundraiser
· Posting photos and stories of your challenge walks using #curepetcancer
· Encouraging others to join the challenge
Let’s bring the future of cancer treatments within reach!
Special thanks to our generous sponsors.