November is Pet Cancer Awareness Month!
To help us spread pet cancer awareness and raise money for a good cause, we’re inviting you to join the 2021 Nationwide® Pet Cancer Awareness Walk, October 15th – November 30th. The walk will be held as a challenge on the WoofTrax app, allowing you to walk from anywhere at any time during the campaign.
After registering for the challenge, Nationwide® pet insurance will donate 50 cents in your name to Animal Cancer Foundation, up to a maximum of $60,000, each time you walk, helping to fund life-saving cancer research. The more you walk in the challenge, the more chances you have to win prizes for your favorite animal charity.
1 in 4 dogs and 1 in 5 cats will be diagnosed with cancer in their lifetimes. That’s millions of cherished pets across the United States that need our help. Help fast-track us towards a world with better cancer treatments by joining the 2021 Pet Cancer Awareness Walk today.
It is easy to join!
- Download and install the WoofTrax app (iOS or Android)
- Enroll on WoofTrax and select any animal charity you like.
- Go to the “Challenges” tab at the bottom of the app and then Join the Pet Cancer Awareness Walk.
In addition to walking, you and your pet can lift up others fighting cancer:
- Make a personal donation to ACF
- Support an individual or team fundraiser
- Post photos and stories of your challenge walks using #curepetcancer
- Encourage others to join the challenge
Let’s bring the future of cancer treatments within reach with the help from our generous sponsors: